22 May 2013

Book Review: The Wind in the Willows

Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read this book to take a trip down memory lane. And also because I've seen countless screen adaptations, but have never experienced this tale in its original form.

If you decide to read it, prepare to be taken on an adventure. Not just that of Ratty, Mole, Toad and Badger, but into my own mind. Rather like Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass, this book takes you back to simpler days. Days when you possibly believed that this is what animals got up to when ou weren't looking.

Its a delight to read, and quite quick too (I nearly lost my copy multiple times it was so thin!).




buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment