- So you know those photo books you can create filled with all your happy snaps? They're kind of lame aren't they... But not these ones from Artifact Uprising! They're beautiful in their simplicity, and come in both hard and soft covers. They also do a bunch of other interesting things like calendars and wooden boxes. They also print everything on 100% post consumer recycled paper!
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in the latest issue of Net-a-Porter's 'The Edit'. Could she be any more gorgeous?
- The Louis Vuitton & Candice Lake photo collaboration is beautiful. Shot in Australian farmland on a cloudy day, its an unfamiliar juxtaposition. But my oh my does it work out! he collab was a celebration of Vuitton's 'Noe' bag and was shot on model Holly rose. Check it out here.
- This post from Zanita. Her blog is wonderful, and this is one of my favourite shoots of hers. I think shes a bit of a chameleon, because she usually sticks to relaxed tomboy styles, but there are a few occasions where she gets incredibly glam and bombshells it up. This is one of those moments. See the full set of photos here.
- I've been writing for a great new website called Your Year Off. Head over check out my book review and my opinion piece on solo travel. There is also a hilarious take on the history of gap years you should see - did you know Jesus took one? And Obama?
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in 'The Edit'.
|Candice Lake shoots for Louis Vuitton.|