I have for you a Weekly Digest though (or should that be monthly? Its been awhile...)
- This fantastic reversible shopper from Marcs. It comes in number of colour combos but my pick is the classic black and cream.
- The Coveteur's chat with the remarkable and wonderful Iris Apfel. There are many pearls of wisdom here including: "I have all of these lovely things that I've collected over the years that are just sitting there and are very hard to part with. I finally decided that it was ridiculous and that people should enjoy them." and "My father told me once not to expect anything from anybody so I wouldn't be disappointed. If somebody was nice and did nice things for me I should be overjoyed, but I shouldn't go through life expecting it, which is very good advice."
- Book Depository's 'Best Books Ever' list. Can't say I agreed with all of them, but you can suggest you're own. Check them out.
- The Royals. Mostly baby George and those ridiculous cheeks of his, and of course the Duchess. I mean could she be any more perfectly dressed? Nails it every time.
- The Life Picture Collection on Art.com. There really is something for everyone - from quirky images to monumental moments in history.
- I'm reaffirming my love for the Manrepeller with these latest gems: The 30% Theory, FODO, and The Alarming Similarities of Lena Dunham & Kim Kardashian (I know, but read it & be amazed).
- This stupid easy tin can DIY. You don't even need the paint to be honest! And the freezing tip is brilliant. I've started saving cans.
- These letter planters would make a great cheap & easy, yet impressive DIY gift. The blog Henry Happened is my new favourite thing.