13 May 2013

The Weekly Digest #3

  1. These gorgeous bags from Dylan Kain. Very ladylike with a little edge to keep them grounded. These are no ordinary handbags - the materials are divine and they have all the basic shapes covered. The label is based out of Melbourne and NYC, and they also do a pretty interesting blog if you're into their style.
  2. Plain & Simple are based in Victoria, but you can buy their beautiful candles and other homely delights online. They have a number of candles, but my favourite so far is the Lime, Basil & Mandarin scented. I also like the brown apothecary jars they come in, but the do come in clear as well. Even if you never burn them, they are lovely to look at. They also sell a range of apothecary jars for your own use, including cloches (which I'm dying for!). 
  3. Williams-Sonoma has FINALLY opened in Australia (Bondi Junction in case your were wondering). It is filled with everything you could ever need for your home and kitchen, and its all stunning. I cannot wait to head over in the coming weeks! I've got my eye on a new doona cover. They also do gourmet foods and offer 'culinary experiences' with chefs. 
  4. This duck doormat from Hard-to-find. I need it in my life! I have a thing about ducks (and goats...and chickens). I just really want one (a duck that is)! Until then, this will have to do.
  5. Paul Ferney's artworks feature two of my favourite things: Paris and baked goods. Its a dream come true & I have my eye on a number of them for my (currently bare) apartment walls. Which do you like best?
  6. Also these prints from fashion illustrator Sarah Hankinson.
An image from the latest Dylan Kain lookbook.

 
Paul Ferney paintings


No comments:

Post a Comment