- Matches Fashion's best dressed list. With the likes of Cara Delevingne, Alexa Chung, Joan Smalls and Diane Kruger, there's no reason to argue!
- Co-ords. I need to get a head-to-toe look happening! Would make dressing in the morning wonderfully simple and obvious!
- Sale time! Myer & David Jones are in the midst of stocktake sales, and their are some amazing bargains to be had.
- Stews and casseroles are the essence of winter as far as I'm concerned. I have a regular rotation of favourites, but I've also been tempted by these ones: chicken potato and spinach curry, lamb white bean and marjoram casserole, braised pork with cider and parsnips, and pesto chicken stew with dumplings.
- The other thing I like to do in winter is bake. I mean, I do it always, but it seems even more enjoyable in winter. There is nothing more wonderful the curling up with a good book, hot tea and one of these delicious goodies (which I plan on trying asap!): brown sugar and lemon mascarpone muffins, Portuguese tarts, sour cream doughnuts with lemon curd, or mars bar slice.
Cara Delevingne & Alexa Chung.