10 June 2013

The Weekly Digest #7

  1. Matches Fashion's best dressed list. With the likes of Cara Delevingne, Alexa Chung, Joan Smalls and Diane Kruger, there's no reason to argue!
  2. Co-ords. I need to get a head-to-toe look happening! Would make dressing in the morning wonderfully simple and obvious! 
  3. Sale time! Myer & David Jones are in the midst of stocktake sales, and their are some amazing bargains to be had.
  4. Stews and casseroles are the essence of winter as far as I'm concerned. I have a regular rotation of favourites, but I've also been tempted by these ones: chicken potato and spinach curry, lamb white bean and marjoram casserole, braised pork with cider and parsnips, and pesto chicken stew with dumplings
  5. The other thing I like to do in winter is bake. I mean, I do it always, but it seems even more enjoyable in winter. There is nothing more wonderful the curling up with a good book, hot tea and one of these delicious goodies (which I plan on trying asap!): brown sugar and lemon mascarpone muffins, Portuguese tarts, sour cream doughnuts with lemon curd, or mars bar slice.  

Cara Delevingne & Alexa Chung.


No comments:

Post a Comment