22 September 2013

The Weekly Digest #16



  1. Purple vegetables. Who eats he usual coloured stuff anymore? Purple is where its at. I've got purple queen beans and shiraz peas at the moment. Try these: purple sprouting broccoli, purple swiss chard, purple cauliflower, purple basildwarf bean purple queen, shiraz pea, sweet purple asparagus, and purple podded dutch pea
  2. Alexa Chung's It. I just ordered my copy.
  3. Fashion Month - I'm torn between being more inspired by the runway or the street style? Which do you fancy most?
  4. With the warmer weather, our waistlines rejoice (sort of, its also prime ice-cream eating time). I love a good salad and can't wait to try these out: roast beef salad platter, pea, broad bean & ham hock, bean, zucchini & goats cheese, green bean & avocado quinoa salad and smoked chicken salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment