17 November 2013

The Weekly Digest #19

  1. The five rules of feminist cooking. Inspired by Nigella of course.
  2. J. Mendel's spring/summer 2014 collection. The mix of hard, edgy lines and lace is a perfect match.
  3. Cleansing Oils. They're the new it-product in skincare and I'm hooked! I've started using Nude Skincare's Perfect Cleanising Oil (available at Mecca Cosmetica) and after a fortnight I can really feel the difference. It's a strange way to cleanse, and I'm still getting used to it, but I really love it.
  4. Pecans - I love them and try to include them in lots of my baking (from simple cookies to luscious breakfast muffins). I challenge you not to do the same after trying out these recipes: pecan cream cake, pecan pie ice-cream pie, poppy seed & nut granola, blackberry & pecan biscuits, and triple-choc pecan cookies.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment