25 November 2013

The Weekly Digest #20

  1. Kaelen's spring/summer collection. Adore the graphic prints on quirky, sporty shapes. Coveting everything - from the easy basics too the special printed pieces. 
  2. Lace table runners. I saw a picture on Pinterest and my heart was stolen. Etsy, Ebay and Vinnies will be the place to find one I feel. And hopefully just in time for my Christmas party this weekend.
  3. And that brings me to my next major thought this week: Christmas! I admit, my tree has been up for weeks (I got excited) and I have been wholeheartedly planning a Christmas party. I have endless lists and ideas...
  4. Passionfruit. Maggie Beer's banana & passionfruit pavlova in her new book started it. Since then I've become a little obsessed with the stuff. I've unearthed endless recipes! These would be some favourites that I can't wait to try: coconut meringue sandwiches with passionfruit ice cream, coconut rice pudding with passionfruit & banana, passionfruit puddings, passionfruit eton mess, passionfruit tart, orange & passionfruit yoyos, and passionfruit & ricotta cheesecake.  I know, long list.
  5. The December issue of (Australian) Vogue. Arizona Muse is to die for.

No comments:

Post a Comment