1 December 2013

Book Review: The Night Circus

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Magical. Addictive. Overwhelming. Mystical.

This book caught my attention with its red pages, and normally something like this wouldn't appeal to me. I admit that it was part of a deal. But I am so thankful that it was!

Spectacularly written, moving seamlessly through characters and time. There is true emotion and beauty in this book. I cannot describe how enthralled you will be once you begin. You will struggle to put it down and do anything else while you read it. I was actually sad when it ended. I wanted this little bit of magic to go on and on in my life.

But all I can do is hope that, one day, the Night Circus comes to town.


buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment