24 July 2013

Kitchen Cabinet: Emma Bridgewater

I first came across Emma Bridgewater mugs in those little knick-knack type shops when I was on my Gap Year in 2010. They are quirky and fun, and a little bit cutesy. There also a little bit old school. Suits me just fine!

Teapots, teacup sets, pasta bowls, jugs, mugs.... In any print or lettering you could imagine. There isn't much this husband and wife team don't do (you can read more about them here).

I don't recall ever seeing these in Australia, BUT, they ship internationally for very reasonable prices (and tax free). Would make a delightful gift for a special friend.

These are my favourites, but visit http://www.emmabridgewater.co.uk/ to explore for yourselves.

(clockwise from top left) 'Sweet Pea' teapot,  'Black Toast' half pint mug, 'Blue Hen' teapot, 'Hellebore' breakfast cup, 'Walk in the Park' pasta bowl, and 'Black Toast' jug.

No comments:

Post a Comment