14 January 2014

Book Review: Savour the Moment (Bride Quartet #3)

Savour the Moment by Nora Roberts
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Probably my least favorite of this series, 'Savour the Moment' seems very rushed. Its not helped by knowing what's happening thanks to the set-up in the previous book. It all just seems to come together all to easily.

I must admit I'm writing this review sometime after finishing the book, and I can barely remember what goes on (despite the obvious coupling). I do the blame the book a little for this though, as I can clearly recall the events of the 1st, 2nd and final book in the series. This one just falls short in comparison. That said, if you're reading the series I wouldn't skip it because of this one review. I'm also fastidious about finishing things, and finishing them properly. Plus the last one will make more sense if you do.

And I must mention how appallingly Nora Roberts describes cakes. I have never been so uninspired by food before!



buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment