20 January 2014

The Weekly Digest #23

  1. UK brand Boden for knits. Affordable & high quality, I came across them via blogger Liberty London Girl (some of my favourite finds have been from here, from clothes to books and homewares). They're having a sale, and these are sitting in my wish list: honeycomb stitch jumper in navy or silver birch, stripy stitch jumper in navy/emerald,  Chelsea jumper in navy and the Westbourne jumper in every colour. It is $20 shipping, but I've paid much worse....
  2. The film Howards End is much under-appreciated. Such a cast:  Emma Thompson, Vanessa Redgrave, Helena Bonham Carter & Anthony Hopkins. Thompson won an Oscar, Golden Globe and BAFTA for her efforts.
  3. Nigella Lawson circa 1979. It is everything. See it here
  4. Tucker spring/summer collection. So pretty, so wearable, so needed. I feel like it was made for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment